Do you have a passion for sports? Are you always fiddling with a ball or a bat or a racket? If yes, then don’t let your skill be subdued, rather make it your profession by exploring career opportunities in your preferred field. Sports can be a very lucrative and glamorous career for young enthusiasts.
Join the Webinar today entitled "Sports for Everyone-- Session I: Opportunities for Sports as a Career in India" and get Mandatoty Additional Requirements (MAR) activity points by attending the same.
The successes of Indian sports persons in the national and international competitions together with the job opportunities provided by the government, corporate private sector and Indian Army to the successful Indian sports persons have made it an important field for career building. Sports as a career keeps you mentally and physically fit, while endowing you with fame.
Registration is Open now.
Register in advance for this webinar:
Click here to register-https://bit.ly/2HgAh6e
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The eminent speakers in this session are:
- Prof. (Dr.) Saikat Maitra, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, MAKAUT, WB
- Mr. Somdev Devvarman, Gold Medalist in Asian and Commonwealth Games
- Mr. Deep Dasgupta, Former Indian Test Cricket Player
- Mr. Jaidip Mukerjea, Former Tennis Player & Indian Davis Cup Captain
- Prof. (Dr.) P. N. Dutta, Professor of Mathematics, MAKAUT, WB (Program Coordinator)
For more information about the University please visit: https://www.makautwb.ac.in/